P4-9 ISO Container Barge
Dimensions & Weight Of Stock Sizes Available
- 40’ x 8’ x 9.5’ - 36,400 lbs. 38 tons at 60% draft
- External Mount Spud Pockets
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 24” x ¾” Wall Steel Spuds & Spud Pockets. Pockets can be placed anywhere there is a free connection.
- The units are fabricated with the same outside dimensions of a High Cube shipping container.
- Standard ISO shipping container corner castings are used in the construction.
- Units are able to be shipped using standard ISO Container shipping equipment via truck, train, or by ship, saving the customer on freight costs!
- The decks are an embossed patented roll form material that is 4 times stronger than that of our competition. They are rated at 20,000 lbs per square foot of point load capacity.
- Standard 18”dia Deck Hatches with a ladder on the interior of the barge.
- Each barge section is coated with a Baril Zinc Rich Urethane Primer & Premium Low Gloss Aliphatic Polyuria Finish
- Each section’s interior is coated with a vegetable oil based inhibitor called Bio-Float to reduce interior corrosion.