Dredge / Rock Box
The Poseidon Dredge / Rock Box is designed for heavy duty use on your construction projects. Designed to hold dredging spoils from Mechanical Dredging, the Poseidon Dredge Box can be loaded & off loaded with an excavator or picked with a crane using the (4) built in pick points. The box can be emptied by disconnecting two of the crane lines and dumping out the box or with the excavator bucket.
Dimensions & Weight Of Stock Sizes Available
- 15’ x 9’ x 4’6” - 7,950 lbs.
- Holds 12.5 Cubic Yards of material
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 1/2” GR A-36 Steel Sides and end panels.
- 3/4” GR A-36 Steel Bottom panels.
- 4 rows of 1/2” x 2-1/2” steel ribs on the bottom & sloped end foradded protection when digging out with an excavator bucket.
- Weep holes on the sides allow water to drain out.
- Designed to stack for shipping.
- 4 point lifting eyes on the top or 3” x 3” tubing on the bottom allow the boxes to lifted by fork truck from the side.
- Built for purchase only.