POSEIDON SINGLE/DOUBLE FENDER (BITTS OPTIONAL)
The Poseidon Fender System protects the sides of the barge from coming into direct contact with objects that could cause damage. Rubber fenders are built into the frame that attaches to unused connectors allowing them to be placed wherever needed.
Dimensioni & Peso di archivio Taglie disponibili
- Shipping weight = 3,300 lbs.
CARATTERISTICHE E SPECIFICHE
- Easily installed utilizing the barges interlocking connection system.
- Commercial marine rubber fenders for energy absorption. Secured to the frame using 1” stainless steel fasteners.
- Constructed of heavy steel plate ranging from ½” to 1” thickness for maximum strength and durability.
- Dual lift rings for safe and easy handling during installation.
- 3” pipe bull rail along top edge of frame provides chafe protection for mooring lines.
- Steel grit blasted and then painted with Poseidon/Baril DCC coating system including zinc rich primer for a lasting finish in the marine environment.
- Zinc anodes for additional corrosion protection.
- Dual 8” SCHED 80 pipes form a double bitt for secure attachment of mooring lines.
- P2-7ft design shown; similar versions available for P10, P2-5, P1-5 style barges.