Poseidon Sea Bee Pusher; Patent # 8,327,789
The Poseidon Barge Ltd Sea Bee Pusher Unit is a quick, convenient and cost effective method to move your barge deck around the project site.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Totally Self Contained
- Attaches to the top of the barge by welding the yellow feet to the barge
- Steering controls are easily accessible
- Steel Frame for strength and easy installation on the barge
- Uses Chevron Clarity environmentally friendly hydraulic oil
- 110 HP Cummins Diesel
- Twin Units are powered by a 225 HP Cummins Diesel Power Engine
- 24 x 16 Four Blade Magnesium Bronze Propeller Drive System with a Stainless Steel Propshaft
- Outboard is raised and lowered hydraulically allowing the Nozzle to clear the bottom surface of the barge
- 135° Steering for maximum maneuverability on the project
- Four Corner pick points for quick unloading and loading from the truck
- Gear to Gear Steering for maximum control in the water
- Variable pump gives you FORWARD & REVERSE!
- Single Sea Bees produce 1,350 lbs of thrust
- Twin Units produce 2,500 lbs of thrust when operating together
- 42 Gallon diesel fuel tank
- Service available nationwide
- These units are serviced and sold by Poseidon Barge Ltd.
- US Patented Design # 8,327,789