P1 Modular Barge System
Poseidon Barge Ltd. provides new & used portable sectional barges to float cranes, dredges & excavators. Poseidon Sectional Barges are referred to as pontoon, spud, marine, dredge & crane barges. We offer modular barge system rentals and sales.
Dimensions & Weight Of Stock Sizes Available
- 40' x 10' x 5' - 23,500 lbs. Capacity 37,000 lbs. @ 2' 6" draft
- 20' x 10' x 5' - 12,500 lbs. Capacity 17,500 lbs. @ 2' 6" draft
- 10' x 10' x 5' Rake - 6,368 lbs.
- External Mount Spud Pockets
- 20', 30' or 40' Spuds
- Double Drum Winches
5 ft. safety ladders available that can be located on the perimeter of the barge.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Poseidon P1 Modular Barge System
- Built for Strength & Durability With Grade A-36 Steel
- Coated Inside & Out To Protect Against Corrosion
- Transport Two 10′ x 40′ x 5′ Barges Per Truck
- Sizes include 40′ & 20′ x 10′ x 5′ barges, rake sections & custom size barges available
- Engineering support for platform configuration & analysis
- Accessories include cleats, ladders, spuds, pockets, safety railing, pushers & winches
- Easy hairpin connection system for fast set up and knock down
- New barge units boast a 20,000 psf point load capacity
- US Patent No. D740,738 Perimeter Frame System for use with construction barges
- 18″ Deck Hatches standard for internal OSHA required inspections #1926.1437
POSEIDON P1 BARGE SETUP
Poseidon P1 Barge Projects
POSEIDON “BOOSTS” PHILLIPS & JORDAN BLACK MOUNTAIN PROJECT Knoxville based Phillips & Jordan used Poseidon P1 20x10x5 Sectional Barges to float booster pumps in Black Mountain, NC. Visit Phillips & Jordan at: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PhillipsAndJordan/ Twitter: @AProvenSolution
Our wonderful Disney reporter, Lisette, stopped by Art of Animation and Pop Century this week to take a look at how the construction was going on the new Disney Skyliner Gondola System. She even was able to talk to one of the construction workers working on the project to get an update of what was …
Gerace Construction mobilized to Cheoah Dam ,NC and set-up barges and placed crane on barge then motored 9 miles to dam. Clam shelled approx. 1,000 cu yds. of debris from existing trash racks.