P1 Modular Barge System
Poseidon Barge Ltd. provides new & used portable sectional barges to float cranes, dredges & excavators. Poseidon Sectional Barges are referred to as pontoon, spud, marine, dredge & crane barges. We offer modular barge system rentals and sales.
Dimensions & Weight Of Stock Sizes Available
- 40' x 10' x 5' - 23,100 lbs.
Capacity 37,000 lbs. @ 2' 6" draft
- 20' x 10' x 5' - 12,500 lbs.
Capacity 17,500 lbs. @ 2' 6" draft
- 10' x 10' x 5' Rake - 6,360 lbs.
- External Mount Spud Pockets
- 20', 30' or 40' Spuds
- Double Drum Winches
5 ft. safety ladders available that can be located on the perimeter of the barge.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Poseidon P1 Modular Barge System
- Built for Strength & Durability With Grade A-36 Steel
- Coated Inside & Out To Protect Against Corrosion
- Transport Two 10′ x 40′ x 5′ Barges Per Truck
- Sizes include 40′ & 20′ x 10′ x 5′ barges, rake sections & custom size barges available
- Engineering support for platform configuration & analysis
- Accessories include cleats, ladders, spuds, pockets, safety railing, pushers & winches
- Easy hairpin connection system for fast set up and knock down
- New barge units boast a 20,000 psf point load capacity
- US Patent No. D740,738 Perimeter Frame System for use with construction barges
- 18″ Deck Hatches standard for internal OSHA required inspections #1926.1437
POSEIDON P1 BARGE SETUP
Poseidon P1 Barge Projects
Dredgit Corporation recently used Poseidon P1 40x10x5 barges to support a Linkbelt 250-4 Long Reach Excavator on their project in San Angelo, TX.
D Construction using Poseidon P1 5ft barges to support a diffuser operation and a pile driving rig.