P1 Modular Barge System
Poseidon Barge Ltd. provides new & used portable sectional barges to float cranes, dredges & excavators. Poseidon Sectional Barges are referred to as pontoon, spud, marine, dredge & crane barges. We offer modular barge system rentals and sales.
Dimensions & Weight Of Stock Sizes Available
- 40' x 10' x 5' - 23,100 lbs.
Capacity 37,000 lbs. @ 2' 6" draft
- 20' x 10' x 5' - 12,500 lbs.
Capacity 17,500 lbs. @ 2' 6" draft
- 10' x 10' x 5' Rake - 6,360 lbs.
- External Mount Spud Pockets
- 20', 30' or 40' Spuds
- Double Drum Winches
5 ft. safety ladders available that can be located on the perimeter of the barge.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Poseidon P1 Modular Barge System
- Built for Strength & Durability With Grade A-36 Steel
- Coated Inside & Out To Protect Against Corrosion
- Transport Two 10′ x 40′ x 5′ Barges Per Truck
- Sizes include 40′ & 20′ x 10′ x 5′ barges, rake sections & custom size barges available
- Engineering support for platform configuration & analysis
- Accessories include cleats, ladders, spuds, pockets, safety railing, pushers & winches
- Easy hairpin connection system for fast set up and knock down
- New barge units boast a 20,000 psf point load capacity
- US Patent No. D740,738 Perimeter Frame System for use with construction barges
- 18″ Deck Hatches standard for internal OSHA required inspections #1926.1437
POSEIDON P1 BARGE SETUP
Poseidon P1 Barge Projects
McKeil Marine used their Poseidon P1 5 ft tall barges to create a temporary road for crossing the Campbellford Generator. A 100’x40’ x 5’ Poseidon Barge deck was created and covered with crane mats.
Ames Construction from Burnsville, MN works on the new bridge in Sandpoint, ID. They are using Poseidon P1 5 ft barges, and Poseidon P2 7ft barges to float their equipment.
CR Meyer and Sons performs rehab work on the Wausua Hydro Dam. They are using Poseidon P1 barges as their platform. Special thanks to Mike Nault for his time during our visit to the site!