P1 Modular Barge System
Poseidon Barge Ltd. provides new & used portable sectional barges to float cranes, dredges & excavators. Poseidon Sectional Barges are referred to as pontoon, spud, marine, dredge & crane barges. We offer modular barge system rentals and sales.
Dimensions & Weight Of Stock Sizes Available
- 40' x 10' x 5' - 23,100 lbs.
Capacity 37,000 lbs. @ 2' 6" draft
- 20' x 10' x 5' - 12,500 lbs.
Capacity 17,500 lbs. @ 2' 6" draft
- 10' x 10' x 5' Rake - 6,360 lbs.
- External Mount Spud Pockets
- 20', 30' or 40' Spuds
- Double Drum Winches
5 ft. safety ladders available that can be located on the perimeter of the barge.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Poseidon P1 Modular Barge System
- Built for Strength & Durability With Grade A-36 Steel
- Coated Inside & Out To Protect Against Corrosion
- Transport Two 10′ x 40′ x 5′ Barges Per Truck
- Sizes include 40′ & 20′ x 10′ x 5′ barges, rake sections & custom size barges available
- Engineering support for platform configuration & analysis
- Accessories include cleats, ladders, spuds, pockets, safety railing, pushers & winches
- Easy hairpin connection system for fast set up and knock down
- New barge units boast a 20,000 psf point load capacity
- US Patent No. D740,738 Perimeter Frame System for use with construction barges
- 18″ Deck Hatches standard for internal OSHA required inspections #1926.1437
POSEIDON P1 BARGE SETUP
Poseidon P1 Barge Projects
to perform maintenance at Byllersby Dam in Ivanhoe, VA.
Some great video footage of Better by Design performing the South Fork Protection project at Mark Twain Lake. Better by Design is a Brookfield, MO company that picked Poseidon Barge to supply their barge needs. Thank you for your business and for allowing us to be a part of this project!
Dredgit Corporation recently used Poseidon P1 40x10x5 barges to support a Linkbelt 250-4 Long Reach Excavator on their project in San Angelo, TX.