FABRICATED FOR LASTING QUALITY BY DESIGN
Poseidon Barge fabricates, sells and rents the Poseidon Sectional Barges for your Bridge, Marine & Dredge Construction Projects. Our sales and engineering staff can assist you with project planning, set up and execution of your project.
JOB SITE PHOTOS
OTHER USE PICTURES
WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE COMPETITION
- Built for strength and & durability with Grade A-36 Steel
- Interior Coated with Bio-Float Environmentally Friendly Rust Inhibitor
- Zinc Anodes for Additional Exterior Corrosion Protection
- Primed and Coated with Baril Marine Grade Coatings for Maximum Corrosion Protection
- Decks Fabricated from Patented Roll Form Material. Decks are Embossed to Provide a Non-Skid Surface
- Patented Heavy Duty Roll Form, HSLA Steel Deck Construction with 25,000 psf Concentrated Load Capacity
- Haul 2 pcs 40’x10’x5’ on Overwidth Step Deck Truck. Double the Competition!
- Most new models built using drawings approved by ABS in accordance with their rules for Building and Classing Steel Vessels for Service on Rivers and Intercoastal Waterways
- Poseidon Barge is ISO 9001:2015 Certified (view cert here)
Poseidon Barge 3 Minute Tour
Poseidon, LLC d/b/a Poseidon Barge does not perform any transportation using company owned trucks. Poseidon, or Poseidon’s customers, arrange transportation through insured freight logistics companies that are independently owned. If you are ever to experience a safety issue with a transportation company hauling Poseidon equipment, please try to gather as much information as possible: color of truck, a description of what it was hauling, the location where you experienced issues, date and time. If safe to do so, photographing the truck with the equipment is always helpful. Please do NOT take photographs while you are operating a vehicle! Once you have the information, please call 866-992-2743. We will take the information and address it with the customer or the carrier.
Poseidon Barge values safety as our number one priority.
Ames Construction completes bridges at Sandy PointBurnsville, MN based Ames Construction, recently completed a multi-year project in Sand Point, ID that required the use of[...]Learn More
Poseidon Barge – We have the space to keep pace with customer growth! When Covid crippled many industries in the U.S., Poseidon Barge saw their[...]Learn More