P10 Portable Sectional Barge
Poseidon provides new & used portable sectional barges to float cranes, dredges & excavators. Poseidon Sectional Barges are referred to as pontoon, spud, marine, dredge & crane barges. We offer modular barge system rentals and sales.
Dimensions & Weight Of Stock Sizes Available
- 44' x 11' x 10' - 46,800 lbs.
- 22' x 11' x 10' - 25,400 lbs.
- 15' x 11' x 10' Rake - 15,900 lbs
- External Mount Spud Pockets
- 20', 30' or 40' Spuds
- Double Drum Winches
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Deck Barge Strength with Sectional Barge over the road mobility
- Patented Heavy Duty Roll Form, HSLA Steel Deck Construction with 20,000 psf Concentrated Load Capacity
- Tops fabricated with a patented Roll Form Non-Skid Deck Material
- Holds larger cranes & heavier picks with a smaller foot print
- Exterior Coated with Marine Grade Baril Marine Coating
- Interior Coated with Bio-Float Rust Inhibitor
- Zinc Anodes are welded to the exterior for additional corrosion control
- Deck Hatches are standard equipment
- Spud Pockets equipped with cable sheave
- US Design Patent No. D740,738
- 18″ Deck Hatches standard for internal OSHA required inspections #1926.1437