P10 Portable Sectional Barge
Poseidon provides new & used portable sectional barges to float cranes, dredges & excavators. Poseidon Sectional Barges are referred to as pontoon, spud, marine, dredge & crane barges. We offer modular barge system rentals and sales.
Dimensions & Weight Of Stock Sizes Available
- 44' x 11' x 10' - 45,400 lbs.
- 22' x 11' x 10' - 24,900 lbs.
- External Mount Spud Pockets
- 20', 30' or 40' Spuds
- Double Drum Winches
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Deck Barge Strength with Sectional Barge over the road mobility
- Deck Point Load Capacity 20,000 lbs per square foot
- Tops fabricated with a patented Roll Form Non-Skid Deck Material
- Holds larger cranes & heavier picks with a smaller foot print
- Exterior Coated with Marine Grade Baril Marine Coating
- Interior Coated with Bio-Float Rust Inhibitor
- Zinc Anodes are welded to the exterior for additional corrosion control
- Deck Hatches are standard equipment
- Spud Pockets equipped with cable sheave
- US Design Patent No. D740,738
- 18″ Deck Hatches standard for internal OSHA required inspections #1926.1437
POSEIDON P10 BARGE SETUP
Chicago Steel utilizing the Poseidon P-10 on the Chicago River near North Wacker Drive.
Poseidon Barge, LTD is very proud to continue to be associated with Cianbro and Manitowoc on another exciting project. This one includes Poseidon’s P-10 floating a Manitowoc MLC650 with…
Poseidon® Barge LTD recently supplied our P10 sectional barges to Cianbro for a project in Virginia. They are floating a Manitowoc MLC650 with VPC-MAX and a 459 ft boom…